About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Friday 7 March 2008

My First Stamp


Yesterday my Friend Anita and I went to the Glitter pot in Haywards Heath. Here I brought my first 2 stamps, this is one of them. I used my water colour pencils to colour it in. I am really pleased with the finished result. We had a great day out, I'm sure the women in the shop thought we were mad as we returned to the shop 3 times to buy different things. I invested in some H2o's so will have a go with those soon.

2 comments:

Han said...

This stamp is gorgeous I wish I had made it with you to the Glitter pot it looks like there was some lovely stuff

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. Absolutely lovely cards and stamps!

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com