About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Monday 9 June 2008

Fathers day card for my Dad

I sat and made this card for my Dad tonight for fathers day. I'm not used to making cards for men. I borrowed the image from a friend Anita, I think it looks great. Going to use the same image for my husband. The kids are going to make his. I'm sure he will be very pleased with it.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi, I like the BBQ theme, very "Dad" I would say! Thanks so much on your nice comment on my Tilda canvas, I really appreciated it :o) x

ella bella said...

fab card love the image and the papers he wil love it :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Amanda this card is brilliant .
love the image and the papers ,
so sorry i have not been over lately just been a bit busy please for give me ,Dawnxx

Han said...

Hello hun I have just read your comment I have not received any emails but my laptop is playing up try again and I will watch out for it xx