About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Sketch something challenge

Well I feel like I have not done any card making for ages because of half term. So today I am spending the day making a few. Here is my entry for the sketch something cahallenge. I really enjoyed this one. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is adorable Amanda! I love your colors and printed papers. That image is so sweet and colored in beautifully. Love the bead accents too. Fabulous job with this sketch, thanks so much for playing along! :)

Erin... said...

beautiful!! the the papers and dew drops! thanks for playing.

a portland granny said...

Your card is just beautiful! I love the soft colors and the composition of everything! I found your site in the comments part of the website you entered this card.

I am anxious to see the rest of your site.

Joan

Rach said...

beautiful.
The colours you have chosen are lovely and the image is so cute.
I like the way that you have incorporated the beads in your design.
Hugs Rach.x

ella bella said...

beautiful card i love the colours you have used and the hedgehog is so sweet. lovely card

Alison said...

This is gorgeous, great colours.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this card is just gorgeous Amanda, I love your choice of papers and the beautiful ribbon, such a cutie image too, Hugs, Nikki x