About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Monday 18 August 2008

"Thank You with Flowers"


This is Holly's card age 7 for the challenge over at little funky fairy's and elves. It had to include flowers. Both the girls spent a week with their Grandma and Grandad last week. So whilst I did my ironing they got busy making a thank you card each.


Lauren age 10, both have done a lovely job.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are lovely ,very taltented girl xxxxDawnxxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Two wonderful cards!! Well done girls x
I'm sure Grandma and Grandad are going to absolutely love them xx

Thank you both for joining the Tiny Funky Fairy's and Elves challenge this time xx

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, these cards are gorgeous - great work!

bryony & jenny

Jozza said...

Oh these are beautiful cards! Well done girls and thanks for joining in with the challenge :o)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Babe ,just checking you are ok xxxhugs Dawnxx