About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Monday 18 August 2008

"Summer"


Last week I went to crafts you love with my friend Anita. I managed to spend £170 on lots of new goodies, we had a lovely day. Over at stamp something the challenge is to make something with a summer theme. This stamp to me has a real summer feel to it. I painted it with my H2O paints. I have made about 5 cards today as I have not made any since the kids have broken up for the school holidays. I really don't know where the time goes. Anyway I hope you like it.


3 comments:

Joanna said...

Really a summerly card and very cute :)I love Rachelle Anne Millers stamps too and I guess it's time for me to get some;)

Hugs from Joanna

~Denise Lynn~ said...

A very sweet card! Love your colors and layout. great images! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, love the image and the design.