About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Saturday 12 July 2008

"Happy Birthday Alicia"


Holly went to a birthday sleep over last night. We made this card together for the birthday girl Alicia. It is also for the cute card Thursday challenge a card for a child. Holly helped pick out all the paper, which stamp we were going to use. I paper pieced it and then Holly used the H20's to colour it in. I think she has done a very good job.
Holly had a great time at the party but is suffering today as they were still awake at 12.30 last night. She is laid on the sofa with her blankets watching T.V. Early night tonight!!

11 comments:

Bev said...

Oh what a sweet card, love the layout! The papers are so pretty too

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card you both did a great job ,realy beautiful ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image and colours. Holly has done a great job of colouring the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT chllenge

Deb said...

such a pretty card, love the circle frame, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Rach said...

Such a sweet card, I like how you have your image sat in the circle, great colour choice as well. hugs rach.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a delightful card. Your cards are really lovely. Enjoyed your blog. Linda x

tracie said...

Hi Amanda, gorgeous card. Love the layout and cute stamp, your daughters friend will love it.
Have a great weekend :)x

Anita Knits said...

Really loved your card Holly. Sorry that Alicia wore you out with all her talking, and her "rabbit". Anita

ella bella said...

such a sweet card love the layout and the colours very pretty
Tracy x

Je@net said...

Wat a sweet card! Love the color combo!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hope you and the family are all ok ,not seen any of your gorgeous cards in a while xxxxhugs Dawnxx