About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Friday 4 July 2008

"The great outdoors"

This is my card for the Cute card Thursday challenge. I have used a magnolia stamp and coloured it in with water colours. My background paper is Organic Laurel from Craftsyoulove. Ribbon, flower and buttons are from poppicrafts. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin up. Hope you like it.

10 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Amanda with this sweet Tilda, I love how you have put the SU sentiment on the flower and layered it, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Han said...

GOrgeous card, hope you are starting to feel better c u soon xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

Aww what a cute card - love the image and the papers are so pretty

tracie said...

gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and fab tilda - very cute :)x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and of Tilda is looking cute.

Richelle said...

Beautiful card. love the colors.

Anonymous said...

very cute card, so beautiful

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card!! Love that sweet tilda image! Great colouring. Love from Holland.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow how gorgeous is this card ,love it ,Dawnx