About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Friday 4 July 2008

"Thanks a Latte"

This is my card for the paper take weekly challenge. I have tried to keep it within the theme of "Latte" and used all coffee coloured papers which are form American Crafts. I used my blossom die cut revolution letters to cut out "thank you" and all the ribbon, flowers and buttons are from poppicrafts. Have kept this one nice and simple.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Lovely card Amanda, papers look fab!

Mandy

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x