About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Tuesday 18 November 2008

"With Love"






I got inspiration for this card off another blog site,Star dust gems and Ribbons.I loved the lay out so decided to give it a go myself. I have used a Sarah Kay stamp for the main image. The heart and champagne bottles are both Tilda stamps. The word stamp is form stampin up. The paper is from my stash.

2 comments:

Rach said...

This looks fabulous Amanda, great idea, I like how you have only part of the sarah kay image in the one circle....brillinat job. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog,
I can se much beutiful things here, I will be back later..

//Malin