About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Sunday 30 November 2008

Match Box Advent Calender




I was in two minds as if to put this on my blog. I have seen lots of lovely creations and did not think mind stood up to any of the ones I have seen. But what the heck it took me 3 nights of my devotion so I decided to put it on. The kids loved it, I did not have acrylic paint or anything fancy to make it with. So had to use what ever was in my draws.
PM paper, copic pens to colour the draw fronts. Peel offs for the numbers and various bits to decorate. I am quite pleased with the finished piece. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hi amanda,
your advent calender is fabulous, Don't be so hard on yourself hun.. yours stands up there as much as any one elses....
A great idea to use your copic markers to colour the draw fronts. wish that i had thought of that..i ended up with purple fingers when i did mine..lol..
thanks for sharing..hugs rachxxx