About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Monday 8 December 2008

"Thanks For Everything"


After 8 years of working in my shop a member of my staff is leaving on Christmas Eve. Last night I sat down and made her this card as a thank you. The Tilda image I won in a blog candy, I used some of my new copics to colour her in. The paper was from my leftovers box. The ribbon, buttons and flower are form poppicrafts. I stamped a sentiment straight onto the flower. I think it works quite well.

1 comment:

Rach said...

a lovely card Amanda, such an adorable image. hugs rachxx