About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Saturday 24 May 2008

Couple of quick cards





Well I don't know were the time goes, I have not posted in ages. Have been really busy at work and in my garden. Have planted some tomatoes and chillies which I grew from seed, fingers crossed we get something off them.

Have not even had time for any challenges, half term next week so no chance. So a couple of quick cards. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, both using paper from the QVC special from last week. Hope to get back into the swing of things after half term.

2 comments:

ella bella said...

fab cards love the papers. hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Anita Knits said...

Great cards, like the penny black girl really cute.