About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Thursday 8 May 2008

"Easy Jet"

I know it's not a card but I was quite pleased with how my plane turned out so had to post a picture. It started life as blocks of oasis which I glued together and shaped to create the shape of a plane. Then stem by stem you place the flowers to cover the oasis and then spray with spray paint. I used silver letters sprayed orange to create the wording down the side. Hope you all like it.

4 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Fab Amanda, great plane

ella bella said...

wow this is great, love it :)

Jilli said...

OMG! its fantastic

Alison said...

This is stunning work love it.