About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Sunday 11 May 2008

"Cute card thursday" Gems and Jewels

Well it's Sunday morning and I woke very early so I decided to come down stairs and make a card for cute card Thursday. There challenge this week was gems and jewels, I have added some pink gems to each letter and a little heart next to the baby's head. The lettering was cut using my revolution and "blossom". Papers were K&co. Hope you like it.

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Such a cute card great colours.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Sandy said...

Oh wow such a pretty card. Absolutely lovely.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! so adorable!

Vicki May said...

Lovely card, really pretty.
All your cards are great, and I love the plane x vicki x

wendy said...

great card1

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Hope its ok i have just found your blog and i have have to tell you you make some gorgeous cards ,love them Dawnxx

ella bella said...

very pretty card, love the layout and the sweet colours :)x

Deb said...

sweet baby girl card, very pretty

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Richelle said...

Cute card...love the sparkle!