About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Wednesday 30 April 2008

18th Birthday

My friends daughter has turned 18 today so this is what I came up with. Tilda with flowers, I used my creative memories cutters to create a circles and then thread some ribbon around the edge. The stamp is stampin up, flowers poppicrafts, not to sure on the paper think it is PM. Im sure she will like it.

1 comment:

Anita Knits said...

Another great idea Amanda, you've really got into this stamping lark!!!