About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Friday 25 April 2008

Paper take weekly challenge katharina's sketch # 2

My first ever challenge, im quite pleased with it. The image i won in a PIF candy from Tara and the paper is from Funky Fairy Papercraft.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh so pretty card. Gorgeous. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great image and colours

Mandy said...

Lovely card Amanda, papers all look great together.

Mandy

tracie said...

fabulous card, all my favourite colours. Love the papers and image :-)x

Anita Knits said...

Amanda I've not even attempted a challenge yet, oh no I lie I did a Tilda one. Great card by the way, shall look forward to seeing it IRL.
Anita

Beth said...

This is fab, so girly and funky!

Mrs Mayne said...

That's a great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x