About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Thursday 24 April 2008

Holly's Birthday Card

I'm quite pleased with this one, I made it for my daughters 7th birthday on Saturday.

Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: PM Retro floral
Embosing: Cuttlebug bloom dots
Ribbons: Poppicrafts
Flowers: Poppicrats
Word Stamp: Stampin Up
Lettering : "Katie" alphabet quickutz

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, what a cute card :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi there :) dottie's are downloads available from charmed cards and crafts, you can get to them by clicking the dottie blinkie on my blog, you get loads for about £5/£6.
I love all your cards and I forgot to welcome you to blogging :) x

Anita Knits said...

Great card Amanda - Holly is bound to love it.