About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Thursday 24 April 2008

New baby boy


My best friend gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Tuesday night. 7lb 8oz called Jack, I have made her this card thanks to Han who left me some bits and bobs when she came to mine for a card making morning (thanks Han) i finally got round to using them. She left me some lovely ribbon, a blue flower and brad all from poppicrafts. Also some paper can not remember where she said that was from. I used this cute magnolia stamp, I just love this one.

No comments: