About Me

My photo
Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom
I am a mum to 2 girls and a wife to a very understanding husband who never complains that our dinning room table has been taken over by my obssesion with card making and scrapbooking. Along side this myself and my husband run a very busy florist. So most of my evenings are spent making cards to sell in our shop. I have enjoyed looking at everyones blog spots and decided to share some of my designs.

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bath Time Bella

It has been such an awful day today, so what better way to spend your day..... making cards. This one will be sold in my shop. The image is from a pif I won, the card is all bazill card and the paper was an odd piece I had lying around. Ribbon and flower form poppicraft. The image was painter using H2O's.

1 comment:

Anita Knits said...

Love the beads, for the bubbles.